Admissions are open in Prep I and Grade XI subject to availability of seats.
Parents can register in the online Registration form in the website.
We will inform you details to be followed up after the registration.
After the procedures are completed the following documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the school last attended.
- Original Mark List at the qualifying examination.
- A Copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of Aadhar card.
- For admission to Std. XI a Migration Certificate is necessary in case of pupils from Examination Boards other than CBSE. All admissions will be subject to the result of an entrance test and confirmed on a receipt of an Eligibility Certificate from the respective boards. Pupils coming from other boards, should have appeared for a Board Examination. Those who have appeared only for an Internal Examination are not eligible for admission into our CBSE Std XI.